Latest systemd news

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 03:20:12 UTC 2014

Hi

On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 9:35 PM, Sam Varshavchik wrote:

> Right. Like "systemd developers" have such an established track record of
> listening to feedback from the community,

That has no connection to what I said.  If you have already made up your
mind, that's fine but if you are wondering why it is implemented, the right
place to direct the question is to the developers and not in a user mailing
list of a distribution which doesn't even use the component at all yet.

Rahul