OT: NFS and iOS -

Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Wed Nov 19 13:42:09 UTC 2014

I just  changed my Freenas server to Linux NFS which works fine with my
Fedora 20 and 21a boxes as well as the Apple Mac computers on my LAN.
However Freenas also offered the ability to connect with smb and afs. I
used smb to enable testing with an old iPod, a minor capability that
I've lost with this change.

Does anyone know of an iOS application that will enable NFS connection?
It looks to me that there is nothing ...

Is there a way to have both NFS and Samba in the same server? I suspect
it's not practical but need to ask anyway.

Bob

--
http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD
box10  Fedora-20/64bit Linux/XFCE