OT: NFS and iOS -

poma pomidorabelisima at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 17:21:13 UTC 2014

On 19.11.2014 17:41, Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA wrote:

> On 11/19/14 11:32, Derrik Walker v2.0 wrote:
>>>
>>> Is there a way to have both NFS and Samba in the same server? I
>>> suspect it's not practical but need to ask anyway.
>>>
>>> Bob
>>>
>> Sure you can have Samba and NFS on the same server.  Why would you not
>> be able too?
>>
>> The only gotcha is, if you are using SELinux, there is a boolean that
>> has to be set in order to have the same thing exported with both NFS
>> and Samba.
>>
>> - Derrik
>

> I simply did not know, that's why I asked. I'll see what I can find
> about doing that.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Bob

Chapter 14. Samba

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/7/html/SELinux_Users_and_Administrators_Guide/chap-Managing_Confined_Services-Samba.html

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/7/pdf/SELinux_Users_and_Administrators_Guide/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux-7-SELinux_Users_and_Administrators_Guide-en-US.pdf#__WKANCHOR_70