Fedora 20 does not boot

Angelo Moreschini mrangelo.fedora at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 08:50:04 UTC 2014

Hi,

I did a mistake installing a program:

in the graphic interface of YUM were listed about 200 programs.

I selected one of then to install it; but when I started the installation
(clicking the button “apply”) all the listed programs begun to be installed
(???).

After some time the screen went in command line (black) and it was shoved :

Booting Fedora (3.17.2-200.fc20x86-64) 20 Heisenbug

[    2.150 420] noveau E[DISPLAY] 0000:01:00.0] 01:0130:func 08 lookup
failed ..

  2

Starting Bluetooth service

[OK] Started Bluetooth service

Starting Manage, Install and Generate Color Profiles

After this has not been written nothing …

I would ask if I can try to recover the old installation...

Actually I can open this computer only in console mode

Thank you

Regards

 Angelo