Fedora 20 does not boot

Angelo Moreschini mrangelo.fedora at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 15:38:11 UTC 2014

I tried to install the hebrew keyboard,
but (I think) this really doesn't very much  matter, because the
application that I used for making the installation, really installed about
200 programs, that I didn't (??) selected  :-(.

the output of "grep EE /var/log/Xorg.0.log" is:

           (WW) warning (EE) error, (NI) not implemented, (??) unknown.
[       24. 401] initializing built-in extension MIT SCREEN-SAVER
[       24. 404] failed to load module "nv" (module does not exist, 0)
[    6431. 415]Server terminated successfulllly (0). Closing log file
      ]