Fedora 20 does not boot

Angelo Moreschini mrangelo.fedora at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 19:52:48 UTC 2014

I beg excuse me ..
 --------
yes I whem I boot I get this prompt:

Fedora release 0 (Hisenbug)
Kernel 3.17.2-200 ....
nome_of_computer login :

there I can login as a normal regitered user or as root ... (giving the
correct password)..

-----
I also was been able take a look at log file that recorded what happened at
the time of the error.

they are some things that I saw there :

localhost systemd-udevd[284]: invalid keyvalue pair in file
/udev/rules.d/99-99. resume.rules on line 1 starting at character 178('I')
localhost systemd[1] failed to add job sys-kernelconfig.mount/start,
ignoring: invalid argument

If you ask me, I can check for some other sensitive informations that you
think  is good to know ....