XFCE on F21 desktop

Heinz Diehl htd+ml at fritha.org
Sun Nov 23 20:19:20 UTC 2014

On 23.11.2014, Joe Zeff wrote:

> Why shouldn't people like me who know what they need be able to get
> it without having to go on-line during the installation to get things?

Yes, I agree. This is why I asked.

On top of that, it's a big advantage for people with slow internet
connections to be able to install most of the packets directly from a
DVD which is downloaded only once. Example: if I want to install three
machines within my family, all has to be downloaded three times, which
is a waste of bandwidth and simply annoying.