Dual boot multiple fedora verions

Tom Horsley horsley1953 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 00:46:53 UTC 2014

On Sun, 23 Nov 2014 18:52:51 +0000 (UTC)
Andy Campbell wrote:

> Is there an elegant way to install two versions of Fedora at the same
> time ?

I always use a "stand alone" grub2 that boots from the MBR and
has "configfile" entries to boot the different fedora versions
I have installed in separate partitions with everything installed
in / (/boot, /home, etc. as a ordinary subdirectories).

I also generally install fedora first in a virtual machine, then
copy the virtual filesystem to a real filesystem and edit various
UUIDs, partition numbers, etc that appear in grub.cfg and fstab.
This way I never have to deal with the horrid anaconda partitioning.