monitor arrangement

Steven Stern subscribed-lists at sterndata.com
Thu Nov 27 21:08:11 UTC 2014

I just plugged in a 2nd monitor and it's working very nicely. I have it
set so monitor #1 (primary) is on the right and monitor #2 (secondary)
is on the left. I set this from ALL SETTINGS -> DISPLAYS.

On reboot, the system comes up with #1 on the left and #2 on the right,
not physically, but virtually. I have to move the mouse to the right on
the primary monitor to get it on the secondary monitor to the left.

How can I force the settings to be saved across sessions and boots?

--
-- Steve