Please keep F20 up-to-date (if you can't hold release dates)

Heinz Diehl htd+ml at fritha.org
Wed Oct 1 19:06:25 UTC 2014

On 01.10.2014, Gerhard Hueller wrote:

> I did that, but rawhide is built with
> debug compiler options and therefore notably slower

While I'm not convinced that there is any significantly slowdown in
real use caused by DEBUG, you can do it the easy way: take a look at
koji.fedoraproject.org, take one of the most actual mesa versions, and
recompile it. E.g. this one compiles fine on F19, so it should do the
same on F20: mesa-10.3-1.20140927.fc21.src.rpm.