Regular font for human beings to learn to write

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu Oct 2 18:26:16 UTC 2014

Allegedly, on or about 02 October 2014, Chris Murphy sent:
> Children learning languages that use roman characters learn simple
> capital block letters first. Then lower case.

Depends on what country you're in.  In Australia, and England (I think),
you learn the lower case letters first.  You learn the sounds of each
letter, and you can figure out how to pronounce a word.  You can't do
that from the sounds of the capital letters.

e.g. wall, wuh-a-ull.... wall
     WALL, double-you ay el el, unpronounceable

Not the best example, off the top of my head, but it demonstrates the
process.

For that sort of reasoning, programs like Sesame Street are poorly
regarded in our pre-school educational circles.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

public lists.

ZNQR LBH YBBX