Accidentally deleted Mate Volume Control icon from panel

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sat Oct 4 07:31:55 UTC 2014

On Fri, 2014-10-03 at 21:23 -0600, jd1008 wrote:
> Geee.... Why make that damned separator so damned tiny that I did not
> even think I was clicking on it.

Editing the taskbar has always been a bit awkward, particularly the
notification area.  I've come to wish that there was a general edit the
taskbar right click, anywhere in the taskbar, that brought up all the
things that could be edited on it (the menus, the shortcut icons, the
notification area, etc.).

At one stage, it was damn near impossible to remove a shortcut icon that
you'd put on the taskbar.

--
tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

Linux 3.16.3-200.fc20.i686 #1 SMP Wed Sep 17 23:07:44 UTC 2014 i686

All mail to my mailbox is automatically deleted, there is no point trying
to privately email me, I will only read messages posted to the public lists.