Regular font for human beings to learn to write

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Mon Oct 6 01:11:13 UTC 2014

On Thu, 2014-10-02 at 10:08 -0400, Tom Horsley wrote:
> But the cursive will be unreadable by everyone, including the one who
> wrote it :-).

That's my handwriting, in general, after about a paragraph.  By then, my
hand cramps up.

I had a friend who was never taught it in primary school, so he couldn't
read it, at all.  It's too different from print.

--

All mail to my mailbox is automatically deleted, there is no point trying
to privately email me, I will only read messages posted to the public lists.

Lucky for you that I typed this message, you'd never be able to read my handwriting.