usb/wifi -

bruce badouglas at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 18:56:30 UTC 2014

poma...

uber cheap! i'll post the data if/when I can find it. might have
tossed it all ready!!

lsusb - all I have for now..
Bus 001 Device 002: ID 148f:5370 Ralink Technology, Corp. RT5370
Wireless Adapter

As far as I can tell, the device isn't being swamped at least not from
looking at wavemon..

But yet, I had the data in the log file...

And there might have been something else going on that I just haven't
come across yet..

thanks..