Can't re-create initrd

Roger Heflin rogerheflin at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 22:07:35 UTC 2014

And the machine pxeboots successfully with the original unmodified initrd?

You could get a serial crossover cable get enhanced console logging
that way, I have used serial before, just not on normal home type
machines.

You could also make only tiny modifications of the initird (ie adding
the sleeps to the linuxrc and/or init script so can see the output --
depending on which this initrd uses).