strange behavior by changing the permissions of a file

Angelo Moreschini mrangelo.fedora at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 07:17:53 UTC 2014

failing to perform "dconf Editor" I discovered that I have to change the
execute permissions to the file user, in my directoy :
/home/angelo_dev/.config/dconf./user
-----
-rw-r--r--. 1 angelo_dev angelo_dev 7630 Oct 13 09:53 user
-----
I ran the command [root @ zorro dconf] # chmod a + x user
and after I made this I saw the changement:
-----
-rwxr-xr-x. 1 angelo_dev angelo_dev 7630 Oct 13 09:53 user
-----
however
"dconf Editor" doesn't yet worked..

So I again tested the permissions for the file user
and I was amazed to see that the file user
once again had not permission to be executed..
-----
-rw-r--r--. 1 angelo_dev angelo_dev 7630 Oct 13 10:07 user
-----

I can think that running "dconf Editor" change permission to file user...

What I can do ?

I ask some help as I am yet beginner with Linux..

Thank you
Regards

Angelo