problem with Dependency Resolution

Angelo Moreschini mrangelo.fedora at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 16:49:12 UTC 2014

Hi Michael,

Usually you cannot simply break any package dependencies
> and replace a strictly required API with something incompatible.

I think the same that you say..,  but .....

I didn't force the installation of the old dconf-Edit .. , the installation
was pretty smooth..

I uninstalled the old version using the command remove...

------
here what you wont know ....
-----------------
[angelo_dev at zorro ~]$ rpm -qa dconf\*
dconf-0.18.0-2.fc20.x86_64
[angelo_dev at zorro ~]$
-----------------

[angelo_dev at zorro ~]$ sudo yum update
[sudo] password for angelo_dev:
Loaded plugins: langpacks, refresh-packagekit
No packages marked for update
[angelo_dev at zorro ~]$

I send you, in attachment, the result of command distro-sync

----

I thank you very much for your help [?]

Regards

Angelo