problem with Dependency Resolution

Angelo Moreschini mrangelo.fedora at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 15:19:34 UTC 2014

Hi Michael,

 at the begin I thank you for your patience...

 I don't understand always well all of what you say. This because I am new
in this environment.

Now you put the focus on side of the problem that I think to understand:

dconf-Edit don't is installed because the environment (the dependencies) is
older than he wont.

 If my idea is true I think that two solutions are possible :

1) try to install a version of dconf-Edit that is agree with 0.15.0-4mgc30

or

2) reinstall "dcnf (at all)" using a version that is agree with
dconf-editor-0.15.0-4mgc30.x86_64

this is reasonable ?