problem with Dependency Resolution

Angelo Moreschini mrangelo.fedora at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 20:45:14 UTC 2014

Hi Michel

No matter what is the file to install...
*This is a problem of dependencies.*

I found the file that can be good: dconf-editor-0.18.0-2.fc20.x86_64.rpm

So: as the  old  file (dconf-editor-0.15.0-4mgc30.x86_64.rmp) was not
installed...

I think that now I can try to install the new one:
(dconf-editor-0.18.0-2.fc20.x86_64.rmp)

Do you think I can do this try ?

Thank you

Regards