USB Flash Disk File Manager Handler Changed

Stephen Morris samorris at netspace.net.au
Fri Oct 17 00:04:24 UTC 2014

  Hi,
     Under KDE whenever I insert a flash disk into the USB port, and the
notification pops up, for some time now whenever I select Open With File
Manager, Konqueror is launched instead of Dolpin as it used to be.
Checking Device Actions in System Settings the Open With File Manager
setting for this type of device is set to 'Kioclient exec %25f', how
does this equate to Konqueror?
     What do I need to do to set this back to Dolphin in such a way that
system updates, as appears to have happened in this case, do not, in my
view, incorrectly change it?

regards,
Steve