GUI that uses RPM Groups?

Kelly Miller lightsolphoenix at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 12:25:45 UTC 2014

I tried using yum groups.  The problem is, yum groups only seem to pick up
packages from Fedora proper, not from any other repositories.  So I can't
get anything from RPM Fusion or the like.  And I agree that search is very
useful (it's normally how I install specific packages), but it doesn't help
if I'm trying to go through all the packages in a list, deciding which ones
I could use on my system (I usually do this on a brand new install, which
is why reinstalling Fedora 20 brought this up).  I used to use Smart
Package Manager, which nicely broke down packages by groups, but it's been
broken and appears to be abandoned, so it's no good anymore.