pnmixer error message: Gdk-CRITICAL **: IA__gdk_window_get_root_coords: assertion 'GDK_IS_WINDOW (window)' failed

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Sun Oct 19 12:55:29 UTC 2014

On Sun, 19 Oct 2014 13:47:05 +0800 Ed Greshko <ed.greshko at greshko.com> wrote:

> > Thanks! This is helpful. I will do this.
> >

> Of course you're not getting a kernel crash......

Sorry, so then this is going to be pointless and the answer is something else?

Thanks again!
Ranjan

> --
> If you can't laugh at yourself, others will gladly oblige.
> --

Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be deleted on receipt. Please respond to the mailing list if appropriate. For those needing to send personal or professional e-mail, please use appropriate addresses.