Permanently mount a USB Hard Disk for Security purpose

Angelo Moreschini mrangelo.fedora at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 13:44:33 UTC 2014

I am sorry for not be able to answer you properly...

I* made this operation for the first time* and I used GParted to do it:

Inside GParted I selected "new partition", there is something like a
wizard..
I remember that I had to take few decision (one or two) and then I took all
the "default options".

*Perhaps I can try with some test, to understand what is the problem ?*

Thank you

I answer to J.Witvlie that I don't know what are NAS-box.
For what I saw now on Internet I don't think I need it..
My problem is simple enough:
I just want to protect themselves from the possibility of losing data.
I use a program that keeps the history of changes to my work ..
and that program need to do a weekly backup

Thank you