Notification Process Doesn't Show Progress

Stephen Morris samorris at netspace.net.au
Wed Oct 22 05:09:28 UTC 2014

Whenever I use dolphin to copy files from directories on my harddisk to
a mount, irrespective of whether that mount is a USB Stick or a network
mount, the progress is displayed in the notification application sitting
in the system tray. This notification application does not show an
updating progress bar, instead it shows it as 100% complete with a
transfer speed of 0 B/sec, but the animated icon for the notification
app indicates it is processing. How do I get this app to show the real
progress, instead of its currently functionality of only notifying when
the process has actually completed?

regards,
Steve