Browsing Insecurity

Beartooth beartooth at comcast.net
Wed Oct 22 17:47:38 UTC 2014

On Sun, 19 Oct 2014 21:04:20 -0600, jd1008 wrote:

> is much worse than I thought :)
>
> See
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/07/22/
canvas_fingerprinting_is_privacy_pirates_new_web_weapon/

> I wonder if web browser developers will do something to counteract this
> attack on privacy.

	You might want to go to news.grc.com, and get familiar with a few
of the discussions there. (I recommend Gmane.) There is a real mix of
people there who talk all the common OSs. Ans there are lists secifically
for privacy and security.)
--
Beartooth Staffwright, Not Quite Clueless Power User
Remember I know little (precious little!) of where up is.