A Linux for the totally maintenance free

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu Oct 23 06:46:39 UTC 2014

On Wed, 2014-10-22 at 19:11 -0600, jd1008 wrote:
> Any ideas what linux to use for such a person?

Along with other suggestions, consider the support aspect.  If they
can't do it themselves, it's going to be you.  Which distro can you put
up with?  Either working it for yourself, or finding a support forum
that's useful for you.

--
tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

Linux 3.16.6-200.fc20.i686 #1 SMP Wed Oct 15 13:48:38 UTC 2014 i686

All mail to my mailbox is automatically deleted, there is no point trying
to privately email me, I will only read messages posted to the public lists.