selecting some kind of files using the resync command

Angelo Moreschini mrangelo.fedora at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 12:04:15 UTC 2014

thank you Ed,

--------
*The /etc/rc.d/rc.local local customization script is no longer included by
default. Administrators who need this functionality merely have to create
this file, make it executable, and it will run on boot. *
---------

I create my /etc/rc.d/rc.local
and I made it executable:
[angelo_dev at zorro ~]$ ls /etc/rc.d/rc.local -l
-rwxr-xr-x. 1 root root 1159 Oct 24 15:07 /etc/rc.d/rc.local

But that doesn't work...
l am not sure what can be the cause that it doesn't work... Only I can
think about the owner of
the file (who have to be the owner of this *local* File ?...

What I can try ?

Thank you

Regards

Angelo