selecting some kind of files using the resync command

Angelo Moreschini mrangelo.fedora at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 18:45:32 UTC 2014

Hi ,

I tried the script with :
----------------------
#!/bin/sh
/usr/bin/touch /var/tmp/hello
----------------------

I made the shutdown and opened the computer more than one time and, ONLY the
FIRST TIME, I got a strange phenomenon:

stripes on the screen and instability 'of the graphic interface of Gnome.

After that happened this I tried to call the second script (the script with
the backup) rebooting the computer, but nothing happened.

I made still other tests (using both of the scripts) but nothing still
happened...

Thank you

Regards

Angelo