Driver for RTL8192su chipset

Kevin Cummings cummings at kjchome.homeip.net
Mon Oct 27 01:49:37 UTC 2014

On 10/26/2014 09:24 PM, jd1008 wrote:

> must I manually install kernel 17?  It is not yet in the updates repo:

Nor does it appear to be in updates-testing.  Poma must be getting stuff
directly from koji?  (Sorry, I don't know how to check that assertion.)
 I think the point here is that support is coming (in the 3.17 kernel),
but it is not here yet.  I had the same problem with my RTL WiFi dongle
when I was running FC14.  It didn't get builtin kernel support until
FC16....  (yes, I've forgotten what the actual kernel numbers were back
then)

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome at verizon.net