list of all updates

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 15:13:43 UTC 2014

On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 8:02 AM, Ger van Dijck <ger.vandijck at dommel.be> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a question : Is it possible to display a list of ALL updates ?
>
> I mean from the very beginning : So after install F20 , then the first
> installed update till the last installed update.

yum updateinfo list installed (or yum updateinfo info installed more
verbosely) might be what you are looking for although this really
shows a list of all errata that have been covered by some update you
have applied rather than showing every update you actually did apply.
The latter would probably need to be found from logs.

John