rc.local not start at the boot

Angelo Moreschini mrangelo.fedora at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 06:08:50 UTC 2014

Hi,

I made now another try ...
I modified the file /etc/rc.d rc.local in this way :
- - - - - - - - - - - -
#! / bin / bash
# This the the file /ctc/rc./rc.local

/usr/bin/sol

 the file “sol”: (-rwxr-xr-x. 1 root root 62480 Mar 5 2014 /usr/bin/touch)

is an executable (a card game that can run seamlessly from the command
line).

At the boot, the program “sol” has *not been launched* yet.

 I am a beginner with Linux, so my question perhaps is silly, but it seems
logical to ask :
*because instead /usr/bin/touch was run* ?