Fedora 20 on an old tablet PC

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Thu Oct 30 18:27:22 UTC 2014

I wanted to provide an update on my experiments with using Fedora 20 on the old Gateway TB-120. It has generally worked well, but it is very sluggish with the stock Fedora. One could go down to XFCE/LXDE, but I am considering going all the way down to a minimal install with a window-manager (openbox) which I am quite familiar with.

However, in that case, how do I get the stylus to be calibrated. This is important because I would like to connect the device to a projector which has resolution of 1024x768 while the tablet itself has a resolution of 1080x800. What is the commandline option to bring this calibration tool up?

Many thanks,
Ranjan