Gnome 3.12/3.14: how to define default keyboard layout

Pavel Lisý pavel.lisy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 16:00:33 UTC 2014

Hello

I'm using Fedora 20 with Gnome 3.12 from Copr repo. I've found one bad
regression in latest gnome versions. There is not possibility how to set
default keyboard (I use "us" and "cs"). It seams that it use last state
(even after reboot and new login). This is even worse when I set
"Allow different sources for each window"

I've just tested Fedora 21 Alpha with Gnome 3.14 and there is the same
problem.

In Cinnamon (Linux Mint 17) there is possible to choose
      ( ) New windows use the default layout
      ( ) New windows use the previous window's layout

Is there any possibility how to define it?

Pavel Lisý

--
Pavel Lisý <pavel.lisy at tmapy.cz>