rc.local not start at the boot

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Fri Oct 31 22:21:23 UTC 2014

On 11/01/14 03:44, Angelo Moreschini wrote:
> thank you for your patience Ed
>
> I do not want to abuse your help .. maybe you can tell me what I can do.
> If you show me a direction to follow, I will try to study also alone the problem ..

As I mentioned in my response to Joe, I think the symptoms have changed based on the difference in exit codes reported on 10/29 and your most recent post.  You've been making changes and it is often easy to overlook or miss inserting new issues into the mix.

Based on the new exit code, and the absence of a selinux AVC, I would go back in modify the scripts to write their logs to files in /tmp to see if a good error message is now being generated.

Note to Joe:  Yes, now I do care about the output of "systemctl status rc-local.service"   :-) :-)