Get rid of the message: session opened for user

Kevin Wilson wkevils at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 17:53:56 UTC 2014

Hi,
> I'm curious - why?
The reason is quite simple:
I am a kernel developer and sometimes ssh into my machine in
several ssh sessions, many times during work sessions I monitor the
kernel log by tail -f /var/log/messages, and any clutter of text
simply distracts me and is not needed as I am working in an isolated
LAN in a LAB, there is no outside access and no risk of penetration.
I am sure there is a way to avoid this messages.

Any ideas anyone?

regards,
Kevin