Convert MP4 video file to Image file

Klaus-Peter Schrage kpschrage at gmx.de
Tue Sep 2 17:38:15 UTC 2014

Am 02.09.2014 19:07, schrieb Mickey:

> On 09/02/2014 12:55 PM, Sudhir Khanger wrote:
>> On Tuesday, September 02, 2014 12:50:44 PM Mickey wrote:
>>> Yes a Video DVD
>> You can do that directly from K3b. Google "k3b video dvd" should get you
>> plenty of help.
>>
> In K3B I selected DVD video project and K3B gave me a Error message
> "Could not determine size of resulting image file"
>
> the file i submitted is video.mp4 file.

Into a K3b video-dvd project, you cant't submit a video.mp4 file
directly (I maybe corrected). K3b expects the transcoded VOB, IFO, BUP,
... files in its VIDEO_TS directory.

So again, I recommend dvdstyler, which is not difficult to handle if you
don't need complicated stuff like titles and menues in your dvd. Just
start a new project, drop in your mp4 and click the burn button.
There you'll find an option to create an iso file for your video dvd.