Convert MP4 video file to Image file

Sudhir Khanger sudhir at sudhirkhanger.com
Tue Sep 2 17:40:36 UTC 2014

On Tuesday, September 02, 2014 01:07:16 PM Mickey wrote:
> In K3B I selected DVD video project and K3B gave me a Error message
> "Could not determine size of resulting image file"
>
> the file i submitted is video.mp4 file.

What version of k3b are you using? I am on Fedora 20 KDE and using 2.0.2.

Do you get this error when you click New Video DVD Project in file menu? Where
is the Video.mp4 file saved? locally or on network?

File > New Project > New Video DVD Project

This will open a video DVD dialog in botton panel of k3b. You drag you video
file in the VIDEO_TS folder and hit burn.

--
Sudhir Khanger,
http://sudhirkhanger.com