Convert MP4 video file to Image file

Mickey binarynut at comcast.net
Tue Sep 2 18:14:29 UTC 2014

On 09/02/2014 01:40 PM, Sudhir Khanger wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 02, 2014 01:07:16 PM Mickey wrote:
>> In K3B I selected DVD video project and K3B gave me a Error message
>> "Could not determine size of resulting image file"
>>
>> the file i submitted is video.mp4 file.
> What version of k3b are you using? I am on Fedora 20 KDE and using 2.0.2.
>
> Do you get this error when you click New Video DVD Project in file menu? Where
> is the Video.mp4 file saved? locally or on network?
>
> File > New Project > New Video DVD Project
>
> This will open a video DVD dialog in botton panel of k3b. You drag you video
> file in the VIDEO_TS folder and hit burn.

I did just exactly what you said and got the small window and checked
'create image' and the video.mp4 was dragged into K3B and  I still got
the same Error message

"Could not determine size of resulting image file"

DVD Styler is looking for DVD XML files only.

I did get k3b to copy the video.mp4 file to the DVD and I can play it with VLC.