request for DNF package

Balint Szigeti balint.szgt at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 09:54:07 UTC 2014

hello

I don't know where I should send this email but I'd like to ask the DNF
developer to the DNF application examine the proxy settings and if the
user run the DNF command with debug option list the all steps instead of
yum.

I just had a case when I couldn't install RPMs by yum.
I traced the network traffic, routing, firewall, debug yum, check
network settings but didn't find the problem.
After several hours finally I found the problem. Someone configured
proxy settings which was loaded for all user even though yum should have
used their own proxy setting but it didn't do.

So I'd like to ask the DNF developer, DNF on the latest debug level tell
everything what it does like, reading this config file, reading env
variable, setting these variable, using these proxy, configs,
restrictions etc....

If someone know how I can reach them please answer to me.

Thank you,
Balint