VirtualBox -

Sudhir Khanger sudhir at sudhirkhanger.com
Fri Sep 5 15:14:40 UTC 2014

On Friday, September 05, 2014 10:42:36 AM Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA
wrote:
> On 09/05/14 10:32, Nathan Schwarz wrote:
> > A little bit more information about what exactly you try to do would
> > really help.
> > Are you trying to create a VM with fedora? What OS are you on right now?
> > What iso did you download? So many questions...
>
> Gosh, I thought I covered all that, Virtual Box as derived via yum for
> Fedora-20 64bit, the computer described in the signature at the bottom.
>
> I've suffered wit this question for a while, usually give up and just
> burn a disk to install a VM but as I said I would rather work with the
> .iso I already have on my hd.
>
> Bob

If you want to use an ISO instead of a DVD to install a CentOS VM in
VirtualBox you just have to add the ISO in VM Settings>Storage>Controller:
IDE> CD/DVD Drive> Choose a virtual disk file.

Here is a video to get you to exact place.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oobxm02UrBE

--
Sudhir Khanger,
http://sudhirkhanger.com