VirtualBox -

Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Sat Sep 6 14:32:01 UTC 2014

On 09/05/14 20:32, Chris Murphy wrote:
> On Sep 5, 2014, at 9:42 AM, "Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA" <bobgoodwin at wildblue.net> wrote:
>
>> What am I doing wrong, this shouldn't be so complicated? Or is it?
> It think it's complicated. I honestly think you're better off using Boxes, which is installed by default with Fedora 20. Maybe also Fedora 19. In any case, yum install gnome-boxes. Baring that, even virtual machine manager is ultimately less hassle than VirtualBox. However conversely, using VirtualBox on Windows or OS X to run Fedora or CentOS is pretty straightforward.
>
> Chris Murphy

wow, that seems to install the VM system more easily than VMware or
VBox! Why has it been kept a secret? Or have I missed something by not
normally running Gnome?

Now that it's installed Centos-7 I just need to figure out how to use
it. I get a block in the upper left labeled Centos 7, from that point I
am like a rat in a maze, haven't found my way yet ...

Thanks,

Bob

--
http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD