Constant Guard Service Alert

Anthony Messina amessina at messinet.com
Sun Sep 7 00:02:24 UTC 2014

On Saturday, September 06, 2014 06:39:46 PM Mickey wrote:
> Got a email from Comcast.net, saying I have a Bot on my Computer, and how to
> elimnate it, Not so sure that I want to follow their directions.
>
> How I would I determine if this is true using Linux , I have Fedora 20
> installed ?

Maybe your neighbor's infected computer is borrowing your WiFi ;)

In short, don't forget about other devices that may be using your internet
link such as mobile phones, tablets, TVs, etc.

--
Anthony - https://messinet.com/ - https://messinet.com/~amessina/gallery
8F89 5E72 8DF0 BCF0 10BE 9967 92DC 35DC B001 4A4E