Fwd: what is the latest kernel in FC20?

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Sun Sep 7 13:04:47 UTC 2014

On 09/07/14 19:38, Pál, László wrote:

> Any thoughts? Is this. 201 kernel already in updates repo? If yes, why my yum refuses to upgrade?

3.15.10-201.fc20  is the most recent kernel.

Do you have kernel-devel installed?

Name        : kernel-devel
Arch        : x86_64
Version     : 3.15.10
Release     : 200.fc20
Size        : 33 M
Repo        : installed
Summary     : Development package for building kernel modules to match the kernel
URL         : http://www.kernel.org/
License     : GPLv2 and Redistributable, no modification permitted
Description : This package provides kernel headers and makefiles sufficient to
            : build modules against the kernel package.