Constant Guard Service Alert

Bat Phil batphil64 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 13:29:23 UTC 2014

When you say you got an "alert" do you mean an e-mail or an instant message
type alert?

The internet is full of so-called security companies who use these sort of
tactics scare users into believing that they have a problem with their
system, that usually doesn't actually exist, and that the solution they are
SELLING can resolve. Mostly the packages they sell are over-priced and next
to useless.

Let's face it, if their software was actually any good, then it would be
widely known, well-respected and in widespread use. Then they would not
need to resort to such cynical marketing ploys.

My advice, for what it's worth is ignore any such alerts. However, if you
are still worried, then there are lots of technical forums out there and
users that will both point you in the direction of numerous free tools and
give you the knowledge to use them.

All the best
Phil