Fwd: what is the latest kernel in FC20?

Pál, László vlad at vlad.hu
Sun Sep 7 16:14:48 UTC 2014

On 7 September 2014 15:04, Ed Greshko <ed.greshko at greshko.com> wrote:

>  On 09/07/14 19:38, Pál, László wrote:
>
> Any thoughts? Is this. 201 kernel already in updates repo? If yes, why my
> yum refuses to upgrade?
>

> 3.15.10-201.fc20  is the most recent kernel.
>
> Do you have kernel-devel installed?
>
> If I search for this, there is no such package

I can see only this from rpmfusion

[18:13:17]vlad at tohuvabohu ~]$ yum search kernel-devel
Loaded plugins: aliases, changelog, fastestmirror, filter-data,
fs-snapshot, keys, langpacks, list-data,
              : merge-conf, post-transaction-actions, priorities,
refresh-updatesd, remove-with-leaves, rpm-
              : warm-cache, show-leaves, upgrade-helper, verify, versionlock
 * fedora: mirror.digitalnova.at
 * rpmfusion-free: mirror.de.leaseweb.net
 * rpmfusion-free-updates: mirror.de.leaseweb.net
 * rpmfusion-nonfree: mirror.de.leaseweb.net
 * rpmfusion-nonfree-updates: mirror.de.leaseweb.net
 * updates: be.mirror.eurid.eu
buildsys-build-rpmfusion-kerneldevpkgs-current.x86_64 : Meta-package to get
all current kernel-devel packages
                                                      : into the buildroot