One of my systems stalls at start-up

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Tue Sep 9 17:19:31 UTC 2014

On Sep 9, 2014, at 11:00 AM, antonio <antonio.montagnani at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think that next time I will wait a longer time, and see what is going on: any procedure to see after boot the time for each service to start in systemd??

journalctl -b -x

If you need more verbosity than that (it's quite a bit so I'd try that first), you can reboot with systemd.log_level=debug as boot parameter. Then use journalctl -b -l or -b -x depending on which formatting you want. Kernel specific messages can be filtered with -k, and service filtering is possible with -u or of course grep.

Chris Murphy