is it the future?

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 18:50:01 UTC 2014

On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 2:31 PM, Balint Szigeti wrote:

>  in that case I really don't understand why they don't listen to the
> community?

If you accuse a development community of having some giant impossible
conspiracy, it makes them just a little bit wary of considering you a
representative voice for "the community", I think.

FYI,  one cannot unilaterally change from LGPL free and open source license
to a proprietary license for a project with about 500 contributors.  Please
stick to any technical questions you may have for this list.  Thank you.

Rahul