One of my systems stalls at start-up

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Wed Sep 10 07:42:02 UTC 2014

On 09/10/14 13:30, antonio wrote:
> that file has been uploaded: I don't know if it is usefuls as I had to wait for half-an-hour, then I had to issue a Ctrl+alt+del to reboot....
>

> http://wikisend.com/download/930724/failed.boot

Well, nothing stands out for me....

I see that your WiFi connection became active and was assigned an IP address of 192.168.1.100.  I also noted that sshd server started and is listening on all interfaces.

Looks as if the system thought is was up at 6:01 and that you initiated a reboot at 6:29.  Since the system caught the  Ctrl+alt+del and did what it was supposed to do I can't think of what it may have been waiting on.

You seem to have more than one system available to you.  Have you tried to ssh into 192.168.1.100 when your system is in the "stalled" state?