switchdesk

Bill Oliver vendor at billoblog.com
Thu Sep 11 13:02:36 UTC 2014

I thought it was for systems where you had automatic logins.  I've never set up my boxes that way, so I've never watched it happen.  But if you really had a machine that would go from poweron to desktop without stopping for a login, you might not get the chance to change desktops the normal way.

billo