is it the future?

Anders Wegge Keller wegge at wegge.dk
Fri Sep 12 18:30:17 UTC 2014

On Fri, 12 Sep 2014 19:08:14 +0300
Joonas Sarajärvi <muep at iki.fi> wrote:

> >  Do you know of a place where I can find the analysis behind this
> > assessment, or is it just your personal opinion?
>
> The recent initsystem debate [1] from Debian pretty exhaustively
> explores the pros and cons of many major init system options. While
> the needs of Fedora differ slightly, a lot of the discussion applies
> here, too.

 I'm asking for a pointer to the numerous rebuttals of falsehoods, and
carefully considerations, that time and time again are claimed to exist. A
Debian document, written to whitewash a forced descision is not what I'm
asking for.

 I wan't to know where that documentation Kevin Fenzi likes to trot about
actually is to be found.

--
//Wegge